Pay Day Purchases #2

Thursday 15 August 2013


Pay day was a while back now, or at least it seems that way. I am desperately wishing away the days until the next one in fact!

I've treated myself to a couple of new bits this month, but mainly my money has been spent on wedding / christening-related stuff and a water bill. Amongst all the other boring crap us grown-ups have to part with our hard-earned cash for.

Here's what I've treated myself to...

from here

 
Converse Dance Lace Optical White Exclusive

I've wanted a pair of converse for ages. I did worry if I am too old for them (26?) however I spied these ones in Office and couldn't help myself. To hell with being too old!

They aren't your standard Converse and I like that, they seem a bit daintier and don't make my feet look like boats which was another concern. They are also quite subtle and don't scream 'Converse'.

I've worn them pretty-much constantly since buying them, just to get rid of the Box-Fresh whiteness. They took a couple of days to break in but I can hand-on-heart say they are the comfiest shoes I've ever owned!


from here

Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellaire Solution 500ml (Micellar)

Not a treat as such, but I was in the market for a new cleanser and had heard nothing but good things about this product. So, succumbing to the hype, I bought it. It did prove a bit difficult to get hold of and in the end I bought off eBay. Its a brand new. sealed bottle for those eBay sceptics out there (see the 'from here' link if you'd like to get some!).

A few days into using and I love, love, LOVE it. IT IS MIRACLE WATER. My face feels squeaky clean after use, its gentle, suitable for oily skin (bonus) and smells all cucumbery and delicious. The bottle is 500ml and I think it'll last a while - one cotton pad really does do the trick with this stuff. Will definitely become a staple-product I think!

Have you treated yourself to anything this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!