Pay Day Purchases.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

As someone who has no self-control when it comes to finances, I immediately (if anyone from work reads, I of course mean at lunchtime...) hit the Internet on pay day to buy various things I don't need.

Here's what I bought.



1. ASOS Mini Tote Bag
This is a birthday gift for a colleague - I know she's been hankering for a green bag for a while now. I thought the colour and shape was lovely. Fingers crossed she likes it!

2. Loreal Nude Magique CC Cream
I'm going to give this CC anti-redness cream a bash. I have no idea what CC cream is, but my skin does err on the side of red, and will probably do so more next week in the Greek sun. I really don't like taking foundation with me on holiday, so I am hoping this will make for an even, light base for the evenings.

3. Babyliss Nano Dyer 1200 purple
Need I elaborate? Ok, I will. Our baggage allowance is measly, and while I would normally take my large one, this was only £11.99 and will leave plenty of valuable space for SHOES.

4. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara
I'm in the market for a new mascara. Due to an on line offer with Boots, I got this half price as I bought with the CC cream. I do not like plastic wand thingies for mascara, much prefer the furry ones (technical term!).

5. Benefit Skincare Set
I use the Benefit Toner and Benefit Moisturiser, but at £23 and £27 each, I am not so keen to take them on holiday with me! Knowing my luck, they'd smash or I'd leave them in the hotel bathroom (as I did in Kenya, sob). Not wanting to neglect my skin, I've invested in this little pack which has handy week-sized bottles of my beloved toner and moisturiser, plus a cleanser, facial polish and eye-cream. Quite the bargain, I think you'll agree.

Then, this last splurge item...

 

Woolacombe Frame Bag
I didn't exactly need a new handbag. However, I immediately fell in love with this one. My brain/conscience didn't have time to engage and before I knew it, I'd bought it (its on sale so I don't feel that guilty). I'm not sure what about it appeals to me but it looks a good size and is a bit different from my usual black or tan handbag choice. Perhaps I should do a 'what's in my bag' post as soon as I get it, before I've had a chance to fill it with the usual receipts, sweet wrappers and other crap that I tend to accumulate in my handbags.

So that's what I bought. A cool £86 spent in the space of 30 mins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!