TRB - Dans le Jardin

Tuesday 11 June 2013


The recent weather (rain, rain, rain, rain, SUN) has meant my garden has bloomed almost overnight. I took a stroll in my garden this weekend and took some pics of the flowers. I'm really pleased with how these have turned out, considering I was only snapping away on my iPhone.


Pretty peonies

Jasmine (I think!)
Jasmine around the front door
Lilac. It smells so strong, in a good way!

I don't know what this bush is but its pretty. Any help?


Beautiful Bluebells

Petunias

I rescued (read: pinched) 4 of these planters from my Dads house on Saturday, and have filled them all with a mix of petunia plants. The purple and cream ones are called the 'Creme Brulee' hybrid which I really liked. I mixed them with pink ones, and hopefully some orange and blue ones will come through too.

So there you have my garden. And here it is in all its glory.

Taken on a grey and miserable day!

Do you have any pretty flowers in your garden?

p.s: the playhouse and slide aren't mine unfortunately, they are my step-daughter-to-be's :-)

Rachel x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!